Author Topic: Gay Video - Twink,bareback,bear,hunks,black,latin,Solo  (Read 325175 times)

Offline mila3

• Ветеран
Re: Gay Video - Twink,bareback,bear,hunks,black,latin,Solo
« Reply #223650 on: 17 May 2018, 18:35:54 »
FM-Viktor Rom & Rico Fatale

Video language: English

The sexy Italian mate Rico Fatale, visiting Barcelona for the first time, seems to be completely lost looking at the city's map when the muscled hunk Viktor Rom comes to his rescue. But instead of giving him directions to sightseeing, our crafty Viktor invites Rico to take a rest to his place, just one block away. For Rico, that has already thrown an eye on Viktor's big bulge, there's no need to ask twice. After few minutes the two new friends, naked and horny, are on Viktor's couch, ready for an unforgettable sex session. Rico lets his alpha male dominate and fuck him with his mammoth raw cock in every possible position and begs to have his ass streched and pumped no-stop. Only when Viktor is about to blow Rico takes off the dick from his ass and offers his mouth for the shower of cum that his buddy has reserved for him!

Format:   mp4
Duration:  19:38
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio:   184kbps

File size: 447.4 MB
Download FM-Viktor Rom & Rico Fatale

Offline mila3

• Ветеран
« Reply #223651 on: 17 May 2018, 18:36:26 »
Justice part 4 anal

Release Year: 2018
Genres: bareback, military

It's a great day for Justice! Today i'm happy to bring back this little stud who has managed to tame Rob with his big 8 inch thick meat! Justice got in touch with me a few weeks ago and asked If he could come down and see me. I knew exactly what that meant and before long we were set up in my bedroom and I was on the bed sucking his cock and making my way to get fucked!

Duration:  14:03
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio:   124kbps

File size: 201.5 MB
Download Justice part 4 anal

Offline mila3

• Ветеран
« Reply #223652 on: 17 May 2018, 18:40:37 »
Straight laced Boy Turns into Naughty Fucker in camper van sex tour (2018)

I end up literally begging him to cum over my arse and shove it back in me

Duration:  22:06
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5965kbps

File size: 987.6 MB
Download Straight laced Boy Turns into Naughty Fucker in camper van sex tour (2018)

Offline mila3

• Ветеран
« Reply #223653 on: 17 May 2018, 18:48:28 »
Its Gonna Hurt - Castro is a Magician!

This weeks It's gonna hurt is a doozy. We brought in this little Spanish fucker to get his prostate examined unfortunately for him this routine check up might have caused more damage than it was worth. Castro buries his brown log balls deep in this little Princesses Asshole. This shoot was definitely one sided in the pleasure department. Enjoy watching this guy get stuffed!

Duration:  36:10
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3511kbps
Audio:   68kbps

File size: 950.0 MB
Download Its Gonna Hurt - Castro is a Magician!

Offline mila3

• Ветеран
« Reply #223654 on: 17 May 2018, 18:56:21 »
Grayson and Tanner

Release Year: 2013
Studio:  ActiveDuty
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick / Balls, First Time, Facial, BlowJob, Masturbaion, Cumshot, Muscle

"That's gonna be you later," Tanner says to Gray as he points towards the girl getting fucked on the off-camera TV screen.
"That," Gray says, pausing to squint at the TV, "looks like . . . not fun for my ass," before bursting into laughter. "That doesn't look
like fun for anybody," Tanner jokes back, helping to break the ice in this scene, which introduces Gray to man-on-man action.
"I don't even know how she's enjoying that."Gray -- sitting next to Tanner on the bed -- is seemingly as nervous as a cat in a room
full of rocking chairs. Until today, he had only shot a solo for us -- three months ago -- so this is a big step for him. Today, he not only
messes around with a guy, but he goes all the way -- he's going to get fucked by Tanner.

Duration:  32:36
Video:   960x720, AVC (H.264), 1972kbps
Audio:   100kbps

File size: 496.2 MB
Download Grayson and Tanner

Offline mila3

• Ветеран
« Reply #223655 on: 17 May 2018, 18:58:59 »
Devon fucks Lukas bareback

Cast: Devon Lebron, Lukas Daken

Get ready for some wide hole opening! Timtales Exclusive Devon Lebron raw fucks one of his all-time favorite bottoms. Lukas Daken was born to take massive cocks so Devon is his perfect match. When Devon first started to bareback Lukas, he turned to me: "wow, it's like butter!". His massive black cock just entered Lukas' hole without any resistance. So at this moment, Devon knew he would breed that hole the way he likes; deep and hard! Watch out for some serious hole opening moments. It's glorious to see! Enjoy

Duration:  25:00
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4520kbps

File size: 853.3 MB
Download Devon fucks Lukas bareback

Offline mila3

• Ветеран
« Reply #223656 on: 17 May 2018, 19:02:10 »
Adin Smith & Javier Cruz

Studio:  CollegeDudes

Javier Cruz gets his cock sucked by Adin Smith after they've both stripped and made out, getting each other worked up before Adin's lips even wrap around Javier's shaft.  But his mouth doesn't linger there for two long, eager to have his own dick in Javier's mouth he stands up and lets Javier taste him, pulling his cock down his throat as Adin enjoys the feeling of those soft lips around his swollen head.  He pulls his cock from Javier's mouth and goes down on Javier some more, licking and sucking and deepthroating him until he's throbbing hard and ready to get balls deep in some ass.

Adin climbs on top of him and straddles his hips, sitting his ass down on Javier's erect prick and taking every inch as Javier begins to thrust into him, fucking him as Adin leans over to capture a quick kiss from Javier.  When he wants it deeper, Javier fucks Adin doggy style and then takes a quick break from pounding ass to get his hole licked and rimmed by Adin, when they flip and now Adin's burying his hard member in Javier's tight little hole!  Javier moans as Adin tops him, driving that dick deeper and harder then turning Javier onto his back and taking him like that, legs spread as Adin fills him up until he cums hard then pulls

Duration:  22:58
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio:   153kbps

File size: 846.7 MB
Download Adin Smith & Javier Cruz

Offline mila3

• Ветеран
« Reply #223657 on: 17 May 2018, 19:05:20 »
The Woods, Part 1, Scene 3

Cast: Jimmy Fanz, Zeb Atlas
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Bodybuilder, Cumshots, Hairy, Hardcore, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Older/Younger.

Jimmy Fanz is the kind of guy who when you see him, you want to do him: great legs, cute smile, slim, furry body with little or no manscaping. Jimmy has a huge case of hero worship for Zeb Atlas, who takes him fishing in The Woods. The fish aren't biting, but the same cannot be said for Jimmy and Zeb. Packing up, Zeb tells Jimmy to go shower, and Jimmy can't resist the lure of warm water and soap to engage in a fantasy j/o, starring Zeb, but when the real Zeb steps under the spray with a hardon to match Jimmy's, Jimmy can't believe his luck. First he runs his hands all over Zeb's mountains of muscle, then he sinks to his knees. Using a hand to stroke Zeb's shaft, Jimmy slowly teases the head with his lips before leaning in to swallow Zeb's meat. Jimmy's jaw is at full gape as he struggles not to gag when Zeb grabs his neck and pushes to achieve deeper penetration. Zeb rewards him with a kiss, then turns him 180 degrees and spears his ass from behind - Jimmy's wildest dream come true. When Jimmy's prostate can't take another thrust without cumming, they move to a bench and Jimmy sits on Zeb's cock for a slower, gentler round of thrust and slam, until the cum pours down.

Duration:  16:19
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4685kbps
Audio:   148kbps

File size: 578.5 MB
Download The Woods, Part 1, Scene 3

Offline mila3

• Ветеран
« Reply #223658 on: 17 May 2018, 19:06:21 »
Broke Straight Boys - Ari Nucci & Buddy Wild (1080p)

Newbie Buddy Wild gets his limits pushed by sexy Ari Nucci, who's here to show Buddy how it's done, ready to break in this hot new guy.  Ari doesn't even warm Buddy up with some kisses, instead grabbing Buddy's neck and pushing his head onto his huge cock, already hard from self-handling as Buddy deepthroats that beast of a prick.  Ari pulls Buddy's pants off and works his dick with his mouth, but not for long before Buddy is back on Ari's dick, grabbing it with his lips and getting his face fucked.  When Ari's worked up and his throbbing cock is standing at attention, Buddy climbs on top and sits on that fat dick, barely used to the size of it before Ari's pounding him raw.

Ari pushes his cock up into Buddy's tight, sore hole, dominating that ass until Buddy is ready to get revenge and they flip, Buddy pushing Ari onto his side and sliding his bareback length into Ari.  Ari bottoms like a pro, taking Buddy's member and letting it stretch him out as he gets fucked and fingered, his own long cock bouncing as Buddy destroys his hole.  They try a new position, allowing Ari to reach around and jerk his cock while he gets fucked and the sight of Ari working his dick with Buddy buried inside him pushes Buddy over the edge and he pulls out to cum on Ari's balls, sitting back and letting Ari stroke out his own bliss next!

Duration:  16:33
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 611.9 MB
Download Broke Straight Boys - Ari Nucci & Buddy Wild (1080p)

Offline mila3

• Ветеран
« Reply #223659 on: 17 May 2018, 19:08:34 »
BLatinMen - Duker & Mosca

Studio:  BiLatinMen

BiLatinMen present hot video sceen update with Duker & Mosca

Duration:  18:59
Video:   1024x576, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

File size: 564.3 MB
Download BLatinMen - Duker & Mosca

Offline mila3

• Ветеран
« Reply #223660 on: 18 May 2018, 16:05:09 »
DS-Episode 132

This young man used to have truly admirable jobs in the past. He worked at a nursing home for elderly people and then he took care of  from poor families. He tried to get a job abroad but failed miserably. It had to be pretty bad since he refused to talk about it. Now he wanted a new job in which he would be able to put his skills in good use. I had something really special for him. He would work at at summer camps that took place abroad. Who wouldn't like free vacation as a full-time job? He was thrilled but couldn't afford our fee. I'm sure he wanted the job really badly because it wasn't too hard to get him out of his clothes. Now he had to decide how much money he wanted to make on the side. My offers were generous but the boy had to work hard.

Duration:  32:21
Video:   640x360, AVC (H.264), 1120kbps

File size: 296.2 MB
Download DS-Episode 132

Offline mila3

• Ветеран
« Reply #223661 on: 18 May 2018, 16:09:23 »
BiLatinM - Duker & Mosca

Studio:  BiLatinMen

BiLatinMen present hot video sceen update with Duker & Mosca

Duration:  18:59
Video:   1024x576, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

File size: 564.3 MB
Download BiLatinM - Duker & Mosca

Offline mila3

• Ветеран
« Reply #223662 on: 18 May 2018, 16:12:31 »
Teen 4sum Double Penetrated n creampied & Twink

Release Year: 2017
Studio:  HungYoungBrit
Cast: Billy, Charlie, Clyde, Hung Young B

Hot sex of four beautiful guys. They met at home to have fun. Passionate fuck ass and suck big members and all this is filmed on video!

Duration:  17:14
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5997kbps

File size: 774.7 MB
Download Teen 4sum Double Penetrated n creampied & Twink

Offline mila3

• Ветеран
« Reply #223663 on: 18 May 2018, 16:14:37 »
DScout - scene 132

Studio:  DirtyScout

Now he had to decide how much money he wanted to make on the side. My offers were generous but the boy had to work hard.

Duration:  32:21
Video:   640x360, AVC (H.264), 1120kbps

File size: 296.2 MB
Download DScout - scene 132

Offline mila3

• Ветеран
« Reply #223664 on: 18 May 2018, 16:29:58 »
Its Gonna Hurt - A ride on the gravy Train

Once upon a time there was a young boy named Jon Estevez. Jon had a fantasy of two big black dicks double teaming his little asshole. In his wildest dreams he never imagined it would come true until one day he ran into Castro Supreme and Diesel Washington and it was all history after that because Jon got his insides rearranged. then followed a big hot shower of man gravy all over his face. Dreams do come true!

Duration:  37:36
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio:   68kbps

File size: 826.2 MB
Download Its Gonna Hurt - A ride on the gravy Train

Flag Counter